Terms & Conditions
2017 Wicklow 200 / 100 Sunday June 11th
Please read the conditions of entry before signing up for the event:
- The event is not a race.
- Please remember that roads will NOT be closed for the event. Roads will be OPEN to traffic and other road users.
- All participants must obey the rules of the road during the event. Participants must obey the instructions of the Gardaí, and event marshals at all times. All participants are responsible for their own safety.
- All participants must wear protective helmets whilst riding the event.
- The IVCA and its agents accept no responsibility for any accidents or injury to participants during the event.
- The event is serious challenge for participants and not a ‘fun run’. Each participant is responsible for determining their own fitness to participate in the event, and the suitability of their bicycle for the event.
- Participants must display their official Wicklow 200/100 number and produce their control card to gain access to feed zones and other services provided by the organizers of the Wicklow 200.
- The organizers of the Wicklow 200 must be notified in advance of any transfer of entry.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions the organizers have the right to alter the route on the day of the event.
- In the event of a participant not reaching a certain marker within adequate time, particularly on the Wicklow 200, the organizers reserve the right to move participants to an alternate point on the route. This measure is being taken due to health and safety concerns and out of consideration for event volunteers.
- The entry fee is non refundable.
- No entries will be accepted on the day.
Confirmation and Queries:
If you have any queries about your entry contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the reference number supplied in your confirmation emails.